Door To Door Services
Traditionally, the most common type of shipment for both FCL full containers and LCL groupage was the “door to port” or “port to port” service, while “door to door” deliveries were reserved for courier / parcel service. However, in recent years international trade is tending towards turnkey sales contracts with direct delivery to the final destination. The door-to-door service is, therefore, a form of shipping in which the freight forwarder is responsible for collecting and delivering the merchandise at points agreed with the end customer.
At REEF SHIPPING we have an extensive network of agents worldwide that allows us to offer a door-to-door services by sea, land and air with maximum confidence and guarantee. We simplify the operation from origin to destination by being your only interlocutor, facilitating monitoring of your cargo at all times and an All Inclusive rate (incoterm DAP -Delivery at Place -) broken down with all the concepts in a transparent way:
- Ground transportation expenses at origin, from warehouse to Port / Airport
- Local expenses and cargo handling at origin, in Port / Airport
- Customs clearance at origin
- Sea / Air Freight and surcharges
- Documentation management and shipping costs
- Customs clearance at destination, excluding duties and taxes
- Local expenses and cargo handling at destination, in Port / Airport
- Ground transportation expenses at destination, from Port / Airport to final customer warehouse
Less-than Truck Load (LTL) – Finding Savings in Your Transportation Patterns
Managing your loads through our LTL service is the perfect way to optimize your domestic supply chain. Logistics offers co-load and consolidation LTL services to reduce your cost and improve your distribution pipeline.
Bringing experience, creativity and insight to your less-than-truckload shipping challenges, we step in to coordinate and add value at every turn. Services include: