International Motorhome/RV Shipping Vehicles To/From Dubai, UAE
Reef Shipping specialize in providing international Motorhome shipping for Motorhomes, Rv’s, Caravans & Camping trucks via RoRo and container shipping service. We provide affordable Roll on Roll off service to different countries of the world. Roll-On / Roll-Off shipping is the safest and most economic maritime transport.
We Ship globally, the routes to/from dubai, UAE to Worldwide,
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Sweden and other European countries)
- North America (USA, Canada)
- South America ( Argentina, Brazil, Columbia
- Australia & New Zealand
- African Countries
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST MOTORHOME SHIPPING TO DUBAI
Motorhome Shipping costs are calculated according to the maximum dimensions of the vehicle and your selected destination. Each centimeter counts. So if you have a bike rack, air-conditioning etc. the dimensions are bigger an the price will be affected.
You can enter all the necessary information in our online form. We will provide you with the costs including all fees for your individual motorhome shipping.
Reservation and Booking
Usually, we recommend booking Motorhome shipping at least 2 – 3 months in advance, however, we are still able to book shipments up to two weeks before departure, depending on availability.
In special cases we can accept reservations 2 weeks prior to departure. Possible ports of delivery are Port of Jebel Ali, Dubai, Khalifa and Zayed ports in Abu dhabi,
The motorhomes are loaded two days later. At the port of destination you can usually pick-up your vehicle two days after the ships’ arrival. You will receive detailed information about each port.
Documents Required for Motorhome Shipping
Before shipping a vehicle overseas, we will need copies of the following documentation
- The vehicle’s V5C (also known as the log book or vehicle title)
- Copy of the bill of sale (purchase receipt)
- Photo page of your passport
- A copy of the MOT certificate if we are collecting/delivering your vehicle
- The information obtained from the documentation will enable us to cross check information that is to be entered on to your bill of lading or sea waybill for the shipment of your vehicle.