Car Shipping To Oman from Dubai, UAE
Car Shipping to Oman from uae by Road, by Sea, and by Air Door to Door Services Car Shipping, 3 ton, 7 or 10 Ton Pickup to Oman.
We can load up to 3 cars in a container.
The cost of air freight based on the dimensions (Length x Width x Height cm)weight of the car.
- Original bill of lading
- Statistical report, if applicable
- Proof of Insurance
- While importing a new or used motor vehicle, motorcycle, trailer, the owner of the goods must ensure the vehicle meets local standards, be left-hand drive, and not older than 7 years of date from manufacture.
- All vehicles are subject to a minimum 5% customs duty.
- The owner of the goods must obtain insurance at least 24 hours prior to vehicle arrival in Muscat.
- These documents will be filed with Customs by the destination agent.
- Once clearance is complete, Customs will issue a green form the owner of the goods will need to submit it with the Royal Oman Police for the registration of the vehicle.
- Destination agents generally will not be involved with the vehicle’s registration process but can assist if needed at a fee.
- For imports from a GCC country, vehicles are allowed duty-free entry if the vehicle is registered in the country of origin and is not older than 2 years prior to import and was not imported there under any duty-free scheme.
- A statistical report from Customs from the country of origin must show that duty has been paid at this country of export.
- The original statistical report must be filed with Customs in Oman.
- Permission is not required by the Ministry of Commerce for vehicle imports from GCC countries.
How Much Does it Cost Car Shipping from Dubai, UAE to Oman
Car shipping from Dubai, UAE to Oman will ranges between 2600 to 3700 AED, the cost will depends on the destination cities in Oman, including customs clearance and border clearance. 5% Saudi Customs duty and 5% tax of the current vehicle value.
Are you Looking For a Car Shipping To Oman
Get a Free Quote in 3o Minutes