Car Shipping To Bahrain
Car Shipping to Bahrain from uae by Road, by Sea, and by Air Door to Door Services Car Shipping, 3 ton, 7 or 10 Ton Pickup to Bahrain.
We can load up to 2 cars in a container.
The cost of air freight is based on the dimensions (Length x Width x Height cm) and weight of the car.
- Proof of insurance
- Commercial invoice on new vehicles
- Certificate of ownership
- Export certificate from country of origin
- Car condition report
- No objection certificate (NOC) from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (diplomats)
- Residence permit
- Owner of the goods’ contact details (telephone number, fax number, address and email) (non-citizens)
- Only vehicles less than 5 years are allowed to be imported, unless a classic / vintage, which requires prior permission before the shipment arrives in Bahrain.
- Valid insurance is required for the registration of the car.
- The owner of the goods must arrange to obtain the Central Population Registration (CPR) card through the employer’s Human Resources department; once the CPR is obtained, the owner of the goods may obtain a temporary license plate.
- Customs duties are approximately 5%.
- Vehicles should not be shipped with a full gasoline tank.
- The owner of the goods should obtain vehicle insurance directly from an insurance company.
- Left hand drive vehicles only & GCC specification.