Car Shipping To Italy
If you are planning to spend a beautiful holiday in Italy, you may want to take your car with you, so the idea of shipping the car to Italy will be a correct idea and it is necessary to choose a professional car shipping company in the UAE who is able.
Reef Shipping Services, as one of the best car shipping companies in the UAE, Dubai, and Abu Dhabi, meets all your requirements in shipping cars from the United Arab Emirates to Italy. Reef Shipping has provided excellent services in shipping cars from the Jebel Ali port in Dubai to the Italian ports at lowest costs.
We can load up to 3 cars in a container for export to Italy
Transit time from UAE to major ports in Italy is 35 days approx.
The cost of air freight is based on the dimensions (Length x Width x Height cm) and weight of the car.
- Copy of passport
- Original title (in owner of the goods’ name)
- Technical data sheet issued by the manufacturer, car features and declaration of conformities with EU requirements.
- Original registration
- Proof of ownership of vehicle for more than 6 months
- Insurance valid for circulation in Italy
- Certificate of residence issued by Italian City Hall from the new city of residence / Consular documents for returning Italian Citizens (issued by the nearest Consulate in the Country of origin )
- Copy of diplomatic franchise / telespresso addressed to the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs issued by the owner of the goods’ diplomatic organization in Italy (Diplomats)
- The certificate of residence must state that the owner of the car has been abroad more than 12 months and that vehicle was imported within 6 months of arrival.
- Shipments for non-Diplomats are admitted duty free only if the vehicle has been owned and operated for a minimum of 6 months and meets European requirements (non-Diplomats, citizens). If the requirements are not satisfied, the vehicle must be imported by paying a duty of 10% on the cost, insurance and freight value and value added tax (VAT) of 22% on the value of the shipment (citizens).
- From the date of the import clearance, the owner of the goods will have 6 months to obtain an Italian plate through the Dipartimento Della Motorizzazione Civile. If duty-free entry is not granted, vehicles may be imported with the payment of duty plus value added tax (VAT) (non-Diplomats).
- Diplomats should arrive in Italy at least 40 days prior to vehicle import to obtain the necessary documents for duty-free Customs clearance.
For any inquiries about car shipping service from Dubai and the UAE to Italy, do not hesitate to contact us via our website or via customer service to request quotations and know the costs of car shipping from UAE!
Are you Looking For a Car Shipping To Italy
Get a Free Quote in 3o Minutes