Car Shipping To Germany
Car Shipping to Germany from UAE
Reef Shipping Services, as one of the best car shipping companies in the UAE, Dubai, and Abu Dhabi, meets all your requirements in shipping cars from the United Arab Emirates to Germany. Reef Shipping has provided excellent services in shipping cars from the Jebel Ali port in Dubai to the Germany ports at lowest costs.
Car shipping from UAE to Germany is by container, Consolidation, Air, or Roll on-Roll off (ro-ro /roro). Dependent on your destination we can arrange car shipments via the following ports: Jebel Ali, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, & Hamriya.
- We can load up to 4 cars in a container for export to Germany
- Transit time from UAE to major port of Germany is approximately 35 days depending on the carrier we choose.
The cost of air freight based on the dimensions (Length x Width Height cm) and weight of the car.
Our German counterpart can also assist with
- The unloading,
- Customs clearance,
- German registration and
- Delivery if required.
- Proof of ownership
- Car documents
- Original bill of lading
- Insurance card from country of origin
- Third-party liability insurance initiated at Customs clearance
- Registration and copy of title from origin country
- The registration must show a minimum use of the last 6 months prior to shipping / prior to the first registration of the client in Germany
- Owner of the goods’ town hall registration in Germany (Anmeldebestatigung).
- Cars and motorcycles must be in the owner of the goods’ possession and must have been used for at least 6 months (as evidenced by a proper registration) at origin prior to shipment; adequate confirmation will be given by simple declaration as part of the Customs declaration.
- Approval for possession and use requires title and registration documents showing customers name and identified vehicle for import.
- Cars must be inspected before licensing and must comply with German technical and environmental regulations and may require modifications.
- Customs clearance requires knowledge of all technical details of the car.
- Tax and duties must be paid in advance to the Customs office.
We can arrange for the unloading, customs clearance, homologation, TUV, German registration and delivery if required. We also regularly fly cars directly to the closest airports.
For any inquiries about car shipping service from Dubai and the UAE to Germany, do not hesitate to contact us via our website or via customer service to request quotations and know the costs of car shipping from UAE!
Main Ports and Costs Involved in Car/Vehicle shipping to Germany
|Shipping To/From||Estimated Transit Days||Estimated Cost (USD)|
|Car shipping to Bremerhaven from Jebel Ali||28- 35 Days||2000-2600|
|Car shipping to Bremerhaven from Abu Dhabi||28- 35 Days||2100-2800|
|Car shipping to Bremerhaven from Abu Dhabi||28- 35 Days||2000-2600|
|Car shipping to Frankfurt from Jebel Ali||28- 35 Days||2200-2600|
|Car shipping to Frankfurt from Abu Dhabi||28- 35 Days||2100-2800|
|Car shipping to Frankfurt from Sharjah||28- 35 Days||2200-2700|
|Car shipping to Hamburg from Jebel Ali||28- 35 Days||2000-2800|
|Car shipping to Hamburg from Abu Dhabi||28- 35 Days||2300- 2800|
|Car shipping to Wurzburg from Jebel Ali||28- 35 Days||2200- 2850|
|Car shipping to Wurzburg from Abu Dhabi||28- 35 Days||2300- 2900|
Consolidated Container, Dedicated Container and RORO Service to Germany
The most used method to ship a car from the Dubai, UAE to Germany is via container. Although we do offer RORO and air freight services, most individuals elect for the first method.
Consolidated Container Service to/from Germany
In this method 20 Foot and 40 Foot consolidated container service to Germany. For consolidated container service, your vehicle will be loaded with others into a 40ft container going to Germany. This has the best value as the costs are split between each shipper while still retaining the protection of a container.
Dedicated Container Service t0/from Germany
Reef Shipping provide 20 and 40 foot dedicated container service to Germany from UAE. The main reason why Reef recommend shipping cars in dedicated containers is because no one will have access to your container except for yourself.
Roll On Roll Off (RORO) Service to Germany
RO-RO (“Roll On/Roll Off”) is the term in the International Sea Freight Shipping Industry used for international shipping of wheeled cargo, which is driven on and off the vessel.
RORO is the simplest and cheapest method of shipping for vehicles & Trucks. In RORO service estimated transit days will be 30 to 45 days from Dubai to Germany .
Air Freight Service to Germany
If you need your car delivered soon to Germany, air freight service is the best option. However, Airfreight is the most expensive method to ship a car overseas. Typically costs are at least 2-3 times more than shipping in an ocean container. Rates are measured based on vehicle size. Also, if the car is at high value, we believe this will be your best option. Delivery time takes 4 to 7 working days depending on the final destination.
How Much Does it cost ship a Car from Dubai to Germany?
Shipping a car from Dubai to Germany the cost around 1800 – 2800$ and the transit days will be around 28 to 35 days.