Car Shipping To Belgium from UAE
Car Shipping to Belgium from UAE
Reef Shipping Services, as one of the best car shipping companies in the UAE, Dubai, and Abu Dhabi, meets all your requirements in shipping cars from the United Arab Emirates to Belgium. Reef Shipping has provided excellent services in shipping cars from the Jebel Ali port in Dubai to the Belgium ports at lowest costs.
Car shipping from UAE to Belgium is by container, Consolidation, Air, or Roll on-Roll off (ro-ro /roro). Dependent on your destination we can arrange car shipments via the following ports: Jebel Ali, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, & Hamriya.
- Original registration card
- Certificate of insurance from origin country
- Copy of purchase invoice / sales contract / good faith declaration
- Purchase invoice / sales contract / good faith declaration from the owner of the goods must state that the vehicle has been in the owner of the goods’ possession for more than 6 months, the approximate current value and that the vehicle is not for resale.
- Certificate of insurance from origin country must provide for coverage of over 6 months from date of departure of the vehicle.
- Vehicle must be CE compliant or possible to be adapted to CE norms.
For any inquiries about car shipping service from Dubai and the UAE to Belgium, do not hesitate to contact us via our website or via customer service to request quotations and know the costs of car shipping from UAE!
Car Shipping UAE to Belgium Costs & Time Frame
Using a baseline of a compact car being shipped using the roll-on/roll-off method from the Port of Jebeal ALi to the Port of Antwerpen, our estimate for Car Shipping from UAE to Belgium starts at a cost of $1249 USD with an estimated turnaround time of 18 – 34 days.
However, the cost to ship a car to Belgium can vary according to factors such as the model and make of your vehicle, your current location, the nearest departure port in the UAE, your shipping method of choice, availability of your chosen services and your final destination. Additionally, you’ll need to consider costs such as storage, cleaning, other vendor fees, and Belgian taxes & duties.
Duties & Taxes for Belgian Car Shipping
Our Belgium-bound cargo is transported in bond to the Netherlands border, where VAT is cheaper. Once cleared, cargo is delivered to our agent’s warehouse facility in Belgium where it is ready for pickup.
*White glove door delivery is also available, at an additional cost.
- If you have already paid sales tax on the vehicle in the UAE, owned it for over six months before the import and have resided outside the EU for 12 months prior to shipping, you may be eligible for a VAT exemption.
- Vehicles owned for less than six months are not eligible and will have to pay import duties and VAT.
- Tax on entry into service and an annual road tax are also obligatory and are based on the type of vehicle. To find out the rates for these taxes, please visit the Federal Public Service Finance website.
- The amount of taxes and import duties payable when shipping a car to Belgium from the US will vary and depends on the details of your shipment.
To obtain an estimate of the cost to ship a car to Belgium, fill out our free quick quote form.
Car Shipping from UAE to Belgium can be performed using a shared container, a sole container or a roll-on/roll-off service.
This option tends to be the most cost-efficient, as you only have to pay port charges and customs clearance charges in addition to the shipping cost. Your car is driven into the shipping vessel, which contains a large cargo area built like a parking garage.
Transits tend to be faster than with the shared container service as the containers depart on a weekly basis.
Shared container service –
Multiple vehicles are transported in a single 40 ft. container at the same time. More fees are collected than with the roll-on/roll-off shipping option, but these fees are split between the various vehicle owners utilizing the container. These fees include a terminal handling charge, trucking charge, and unloading charges when the vehicle reaches a bonded warehouse, as well as, customs clearance fees.
Although you have the added security of an enclosed container, shipping will occur when there are enough vehicles to fill up the container – there might be a longer wait before your vehicle can be shipped.
Full container load –
Similar to the shared container service, except that each 20 foot. container contains a single vehicle. You’ll have the benefit of a shorter wait between departure and arrival but will end up paying more in fees.
Container loading offers a very high level of security, as your vehicle will be fully enclosed. Upon receipt of the vehicle, photos will be taken of the vehicle and loading process, after which, the container door will be locked securely. This ensures the vehicle won’t be accessible to anyone until it arrives safely at the final destination. Upon arrival, an agent will open the container and proceed to photograph and document the unloading process. Since the vehicle remains completely secure during the shipping process, clients may pack and transport other items inside the vehicle, although we advise load all items securely, as we will not be responsible for loss or damage of any kind.
Frequent weekly departures make this a faster shipping method than the roll-on/roll-off service.
We utilize an eco-friendly steel loading system for added security against damage, unlike other companies who use outdated wood ramps.
Are you Looking For a Car Shipping To Belgium
Get a Free Quote in 3o Minutes