Car Shipping To Kyrgyzstan
- Copy of passport
- Copy of visa
- Original bill of lading (OBL) / air waybill (AWB)
- Original technical passport with de-registration mark
- Pro-forma invoice
- Letter of employment
- Letter to Customs committee
- Copy of diplomatic card (diplomats)
- Temporary importation is subject to Customs duties of 3% value added tax (VAT) and a 0.15% Customs fee per month.
- The sale of temporary imported vehicles is allowed only after the full payment of Customs duty and VAT.
- Permanent importation is subject to duties and taxes per Customs tariff (foreigners permanently importing car into Kyrgyzstan).
- All non-diplomatic air freight shipments over 50kg are liable to import tax of 4 Euro / kg.
Are you Looking For a Car Shipping To Kyrgyzstan
Get a Free Quote in 3o Minutes