Car Shipping To Azerbaijan
- Original title of the vehicle / technical passport of the vehicle.
- Invoice indicating value of the Vehicle.
- Copy of the passport.
- Copy of valid visa.
- Vehicle registration documents.
- Power of attorney.
- Employment confirmation.
- Copy of Diplomatic card (Diplomats)
- Ownership documents
- Only diplomats can import vehicles without deposits on a duty-free basis.
- Vehicles can be imported for a maximum of 12 months on a temporary basis (after 12 months vehicles will be exported or re-declared for permanent import).
- Temporary import is subject to a refundable deposit.
- The exact amount of the deposit will be determined by Customs authorities only after inspection and depending on the condition and model of the vehicle (only if consigned to a company).
- The permanent import of vehicles is subject to the payment of customs duties per Customs tariff (non – citizens).
- Right-hand drive cars and cars with tinted glass may not be imported.
- Imported cars or bikes must comply with EURO IV ecological standards and must be checked and confirmed by customs officials using the vehicle’s unique VIN number.
- This applies even to diplomats
Are you Looking For a Car Shipping To Azerbaijan
Get a Free Quote in 3o Minutes