Car Shipping To South Korea
- Original title
- Original registration certificate
- Copy purchase receipt or invoice
- Insurance policy documents
- Detailed inventory (diplomats)
- Customs duty exemption showing frame number, chassis number, engine number, model, and type (diplomats)
- Vehicle must be listed on the inventory with full technical specifications (make, model, chassis number, plate number, etc.)
- Insurance policy should be issued in Korea prior to removing the car from the Customs bonded warehouse.
- To register and to drive in South Korea, the vehicle must pass the following Government tests:
- Emission gas level test
- Noise and vibration test
- Type and model approval
- Vehicles cannot be sold or transferred by a diplomat to a non-diplomatic individual for 3 years; however, sale or transfer between diplomatic individuals is authorized.
- If a vehicle is sold or transferred to a non-diplomatic individual by a diplomat, duties and taxes shall be charged by Korean Customs.
- The vehicle must be identified on the detailed inventory.
Are you Looking For a Car Shipping To South Korea
Get a Free Quote in 3o Minutes