Car Shipping To Singapore
- Certificate of compliance
- Original commercial invoice
- Insurance papers
- Vehicle registration certificate
- Passport copies of the owner
- Inward declaration permit
- Customs in-payment permit
- Customs duty payment receipt
- Temporary certificate of entitlement
- Certificate of compliance from exhaust emission control standard is required for all new and used vehicles.
- Autos and motorcycles are subject to very high duty and registration fees, importation highly discouraged.
- Must be registered in owner of the goods’ name for continued use and not for resale.
- Left-hand drive vehicles are prohibited.
- Vehicles more than three years old cannot be imported.
Are you Looking For a Car Shipping To Singapore
Get a Free Quote in 3o Minutes