Car Shipping To Phillipines
- Approved BIS / DTI import permit
- Packing list
- Proof of purchase (i.e., deed of sale)
- Only diplomats are allowed duty-free importation.
- Duties and value added tax (VAT) for non-diplomats are assessed up to 90% of the vehicle value.
- Non-diplomatic vehicle owners must obtain a permit prior to departure or incur possible delays and fines.
The Philippines has very specific import procedures on importing motor vehicles and the owner should contact us, in advance of loading or exportation, to obtain the most recent information as these rules and procedures change frequently.
Are you Looking For a Car Shipping To Phillipines
Get a Free Quote in 3o Minutes