Car Shipping To Malayasia
- Original passport (1 copy)
- Original registration (1 copy)
- Proof of ownership
- Original insurance policy in country of origin proving use (1 copy)
- Letter from owner of the goods requesting permission to import a motor vehicle
- All motor vehicles imported attract high import duties and taxes.
- All documentation is required a minimum of 7 days prior to arrival of the vessel or 2 days prior to arrival of the flight to avoid incurring additional shipments (excludes diplomats).
- The process can take between 7 – 14 working days for the Ministry to issue the exemption letter.
- The owner of the goods must apply for 1 import permit per vehicle with the Ministry of International Trade and Industry in Kuala Lumpur prior to import.
- The owner of the goods can only import a motor vehicle if approved.
- Import duties where the cost, insurance and freight (CIF) value is less than RM 20,000.00, is approximately 170% – 300% and subject to taxes of approximately 10% – 20%.
Are you Looking For a Car Shipping To Malayasia
Get a Free Quote in 3o Minutes