Car Shipping To China
- Original purchase invoice / logbook with chassis and engine number
- Details of the vehicle including brand name and style (e.g., sedan, SUV, color, vehicle identification number (VIN) number, etc.
- Import permit (diplomats)
- Only left-hand drive vehicles with no conversion can be imported.
- Only persons with diplomatic card / working for a joint venture / a wholly owned foreign company can import motor vehicles.
- Automobiles manufactured prior to January 1, 2005, must comply with Euro IV standards and undergo environmental and mechanical inspections.
- The import of motor vehicles, including automobiles, is not recommended for non-diplomatic shipments.
Are you Looking For a Car Shipping To China
Get a Free Quote in 3o Minutes